Without a plan, the unexpected loss of a key person could cause your client’s business to suffer serious consequences….even die, particularly with a small business where the owner may be the key employee.
Life insurance provides the company with funds to:
- Keep the business running
- Assure creditors of a smooth transition
- Assure customers that the business will run as usual
- provides funds to find and train new employees
- could provide a retirement income for the key employee
Term life insurance can be an effective tool to help small business owners plan for the unexpected. It doesn’t have to be anything complicated.
Here are the tools to help you along the way.
- Get a better understanding of Key Person Insurance
- Leave behind for your business clients
- Other tools you can use
BBA Life Brokerage is an Insurance Services Firm who partners with advisors to help them solve clients’ needs and grow their revenue. Since 1981 our firm has built relationships with advisors giving them a competitive advantage.
We do more for you!