Time flies by quickly and we often forget about the clients we already have in our present portfolio. A great way to keep those clients with you is to pay just a little bit more attention to them. Reaching out on a regular basis makes you the number one go-to person for their life and other insurance needs.
Here are ways to find that fortune in your files:
- The needs of your client may have changed and you should be the one to adjust their life insurance benefit plan to meet their needs.
- Life insurance products now offer benefits that will provide your clients with Long Term Care benefits and income during their later years when they retire. More than likely your clients don’t know this and you should be the one to share it with them.
- People like to do business with people they know and trust. That’s you!!
- Many of your clients may now have grown children that need your help! Ask your existing clients if their children have done any planning, then reach out to them as well.
- There is still a huge number of underperforming universal life products out there and you may have some in your files. These policies desperately need to be reviewed, and if you don’t, someone else just might.
- All of the 10 and 15 year level premium term policies were sold in late 1999 because of the onslaught of Guideline XXX, and are now out of their level premium period. It is a great possibility that you have clients paying increasing premiums on their term plans.
- It may be time for your clients to convert their term life insurance. You can help them and make a commission even if you were not the original writing agent.
All of the above give you the opportunity to reach out to your current clients and help them review their policies to meet their current needs. The best part of this is you didn’t even have to prospect for new leads! There is a fortune in your files!!
Policy reviews are one of our differentiators; we make it easy on you to do a policy review. Let us tell you how! Click here for your “Policy Reviews Made Easy” sales guide.