The end of one year and the beginning of the next always offers us the opportunity to review and reflect.
We make plans to meet with more clients to help them fully understand the benefits of the plans we educate about and promote. But it can be difficult to get those new leads and clients. Well, sitting back and hoping the phone will ring is not going to cut it. Why not consider the past and take a good look at all of the clients you already have because, there is a fortune in your files
Here are the ways to find that fortune:
- Reaching out to your client now and on a regular basis makes you the number one go-to person for their life and other insurance needs.
- People like to do business with people they know and trust.
- Their needs may have changed and you should be the one to adjust their life insurance benefit plan.
- Life insurance products now offer benefits that will provide your clients with Long Term Care benefits and retirement income. More than likely your clients don’t know this and you should be the one to share it with them.
- Many of your clients may now have grown children that need your help also. Ask your existing clients if their children have done any planning, then reach out to them as well.
- There is still a huge number of underperforming universal life products out there and you may have some in your files. These policies desperately need to be reviewed, because if you don’t, someone else just might.
- All of the 10 and 15 year level premium term policies sold in late 1999 because of the onslaught of Guideline XXX are now out of their level premium period and you may have clients paying increasing premiums on their term plans.
All of the above give you the opportunity to reach out to your current clients and help them review and reflect on their needs. And you didn’t even have to prospect for new leads! There is a fortune in your files.
Policy reviews are one of our differentiators; we make it easy on you to do a policy review. Let us tell you how.